Backup made easy
As a business professional, you know the importance of keeping your company data, financial records, and administrative materials safe. You don’t have time for backup solutions that take months to set up, require thousands of dollars in hardware costs, and force you to hire someone to oversee it all.
Our backup service for desktops and servers saves your business time and money with simple, secure, and affordable backup solutions for computers and servers. We can get you up and running in no time so you can focus on growing your business. And backups can be configured to run at specific times of day, including after business hours, to eliminate resource strain and costly manual oversight.
Benefits of backing up online
- Data seeding: Move terabytes to the cloud in no time with data seeding.
- File scanning: Back up millions of files effortlessly with advanced file scanning.
- Incremental backups: After the initial backup, our service only backs up new or changed portions of files, saving bandwidth and ensuring future backups are lightning fast.
- Automatic or scheduled backups: We’ll set the service to back up automatically or to a schedule you choose.
- Custom configurations: We’ll help you set policies on bandwidth usage and backup speeds, create custom backup sets or define what file types should be backed up.
- Reliable data restores: Browse and search your backed up files, then restore file versions up to 30 days in the past. Files may be restored on the web, via the software client, or by ordering a DVD restore.
- Local backup: Windows users can back up locally to an external device as well as online for double protection.
- Encryption: All user data is encrypted locally with military grade encryption prior to transfer. Choose a managed encryption key or a personal key for added security.
- World-class data centers: Data is stored in state-of-the-art data centers, which employ the highest security standards.
- Audits and certifications: Our service is SSAE 16 audited and ISO 27001 certified.
- Near continuous data protection: Our service automatically detects and backs up new and changed files.
- Mobile app: Access your data from any iOS or Android device with our service’s free mobile app.
- SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and network drive support: Our service backs up all open and locked files as well as common business applications running on Windows servers.
- Windows and Mac support: Our service supports Windows 7, 2008, Vista, XP, and 2003 (desktop/server) and Mac OS X 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, & 10.4 (desktop/server).
- Open and locked file support — Our service backs up all open and locked files, including Outlook PST files.